Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mama & Caitlin!















Happy Birthday Mama! Oh Mama, I love you with my whole heart! You are a woman of truth, wisdom, mercy and kindness. You seek the Lord daily and are always looking to see how you can serve and encourage someone else. You are a treasure to my heart and I praise and thank our Papa daily for you- thank you for laughing with me, crying with me- for listening and speaking truth to my heart. You are my dearest friend Mama- I LOVE YOU and Praise God for His creation of you!!! Have a wonderful day!!

Happy birthday sweet Caitlin!!! You my dear girl are such a blessing to my heart! You are a woman of God who loves Him and seeks Him wholeheartedly! You are a woman of truth and purity- and I love your honesty and tender heart. I'm thinking and praying for you today and CANNOT WAIT to see you and your mama for Christmas!!! LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment