Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time has been flying by! Whoo eee! What the past two weeks have entailed:

-housesitting with Risa- peaceful, big comfy bed and washer and dryer in the house! (revolutionary really!)
-french press coffee with Sarah and Risa every morning. I don't think I can ever go back to coffee form a coffee maker
-Reading the bible chronologically in 24 days- UH MAZING!
-studying Ephesians and leading my small group- your identity in Christ
-planning our Valentine's Night with the High Schoolers (it's tonight! Pizza making contest, love song competition, talk on purity with Jeremiah...it's going to be great!)
-Lahaina whale watching
-Leadership Summit with the pastors/leaders at church
-new job with Robin
-running on the beach
-babysitting the Smith kiddos- LOVE them with all my heart
-Auction and Mission trip planning-here we go!
-Superbowl party with the interns
-Learning how to live out Romans 12
-praying with faith, thankfulness and hope
-Renee and her family are coming to visit in a couple of weeks!!!!!

Here's some photos:
(I'm really trying to practice my photography skills. It's my secret dream to be a photographer:)






No comments:

Post a Comment