Wednesday, February 2, 2011

With God all things are Possible

Just thought I'd share that I'm going to be working alongside Robin Jones Gunn!!!!!!! Oh my goodness I think it's just now hitting me! I'm going to be working part time, but helping her with organizing, replying to letters, the website, etc.
She came up to me a week and a half ago at Big Beach and asked if I knew anyone that can be her assistant and help her with all the things she needs to do- she really just wants to focus on writing, and needs help with all the other things. With puppy dog eyes I asked her if I could be that person, and she said "Oh my! I didn't even think you could because of your internship, but can you!?"
So after praying and talking to some people, it's a go! I can't believe it!
Last year when I was thinking of my absolute dream job, it was working for Beth Moore or Robin Jones Gunn, helping write bible studies. I emailed Beth Moore, but they only have volunteers. I thought it would be impossible with Robin.
"for nothing will be impossible with God" Luke 1:37

No comments:

Post a Comment