Monday, April 11, 2011

Kaelyn!








This Saturday, my beautiful Kaelyn Kraft will become Kaelyn Foster! Kaelyn is one of my best friends- a true answer to prayer that freshman year of college. I would have transferred had it not been for kaelyn's friendship. We played master's tennis together (haha!) and she was my roomate in Israel. Kaelyn has taught me what living in community looks like, how to be vulnerable and open, and the importance of seeking mentors. I started tearying up just looking at these photos...oh buddy! I can't imagine what i'll be like at the wedding.
Kaelyn, I love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to celebrate this day with you and Dominick- what a JOY it is to see God's answers to our prayers for your husband. What a gift! God is ever faithful. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment