Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My trip home~




Home was absolutely wonderful! It was the quickest trip I've ever had, but absolutely wonderful. I came back refreshed and overwhelmed with thankfulness with how the Lord blessed my time with friends and family. While I was home, I:
-browsed J CREW and Anthropology (my mom and i laugh because i have such "high class" style, but never actually buy anything! Hey a girl can dream can't she!?)
-had Starbucks almost every day :) yep, it's official, my mom and I are addicted!
-talked wil the wee hours of the night with Caitlin- yes, at 23 yrs. old i still greatly delight in sleepovers!
-drove 15 hours to California
-helped KK get ready for her wedding and honeymoon! Being a bridesmaid is the BEST!
-celebrated my best friend get married to the man of her dreams
-got my hair and make up done for the first time ever!
-fell in love with fake eye lashes ;) did you know you can get almost permanent ones!? i may look into that.
-had many heart to hearts with my mama, and rejoiced that the Lord would bless such an amazing woman of the Lord into my life for my mother
-stopped in P-town aka Portland- love that town- however, it was freezing that night! whoohee!
-drove back to Washington
-coffee date with Olga, my sweet sweet friend
-went on a walk with my Papa
-ate Chipotle, Panera and Olive Garden- ah yes, breadsticks how i love you.


Here are some photos from my trip~







No comments:

Post a Comment