Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HOME :)

As I write, I'm back in my office in beautiful Maui, but I wanted to catch you all up on my visit home! IT WAS WONDERFUL...
The highlight of my time home was seeing and spending time with my Mama and Pops and my sweet friends. Time went so fast, but I'm so thankful for the time I had. Mom and I got to have a couple of coffee dates- our favorite. I'm so thankful for her- I love her honesty with me and her encouragment and support. And what a servant she is! A couple of days she would just walk into my room and ask if I needed anything done for the day- amazing!
OH PS- Isn't she beautiful!? I was showing this picture to a few of the girls here and they were saying how beautiful my mom is- one of the girl's said she looks like a supermodel and I said "I know! Sometimes I catch myself just staring at my mom, hoping that I will look as beautiful as she does when I'm her age!"
My parents got us all tickets to go see White Christmas at the Fifth Avenue for Christmas! We went to Duke's for dinner before, and then enjoyed the play together- although it wasn't nearly as good as the movie. But I did love the tap dancing! I love this photo of you poppi! My dad and I also got to go on a coffee date- I'm so thankful for his wisdom and guidance!
Christmas day was so wonderful- really one of the best ever! We opened presents in the morning and then went for walk- it was so sunny! Then we went over to the Tief's for dinner- family friends of ours. Wally and Maryanna were there, who really are such a joy to my heart! We played catch phrase- and the kids won! Haha Then afterwards my parents and Jeff and I went to look at lights and watched Elf- really it was such a blessing to rejoice in the Savior coming to live among us- Immanuel- with family and friends.
Nene and Jon came up to visit too- it was so sweet to visit with them and see Ne's cute belly- they find out in a couple of weeks if they're having a boy or girl!!! eeee!!!! They are going to be wonderful parents- so nurturing and loving. I can't wait to meet my little niece or nephew!

My mama and I got to visit with Cait and her mama for lunch one day too- we stayed there for 3 hours! haha It was soooooooo good to see them and just catch up on what God has been doing in all of our lives these past few months.
Oh, and this is Jeff (for those without facebook! ;) He is such a blessing to me and I praise the Lord for putting him into my life! He's back in Oregon at Pacific University now- but it was so sweet to see him while we were both home. His team has a tournament in Honolulu in February, so we can't wait to see each other then!





1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of you and Jeff!! :) This is matthew by the way haha :D

    ReplyDelete