Saturday, February 6, 2010

~Today was a Wonderful Day~

Oh Saturdays, how I love thee! I got to hang out with the love of my life- Brookey- this morning! Amy said she was so excited to hang out with us that she even put on her Hello Kitty lipstick! She came over to our hacienda and we watched cartoons and painted her nails. Then Risa, Jena and I took her to GAP and the beach! Haha- oh my goodness! She and I ran into the waves together with her big floaties and had a blast wading through all the waves- she was a stud! And loved every moment of it- oh! melt my heart! I could have spent the entire day with this sweet petunia- i really can't wait to have kids! one day...I always crack up when Risa talks about having kids and how they're going to be her "little sidekicks"- well, after today I finally get it! I can't wait to have a sidekick around to live life with, love on and teach. Here's some photos of our day together

1 comment:

  1. Awh she is so adorable!!!
    I'm so jealous I wish I could have been there, it sounds like my kind of day!!

    ReplyDelete