Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunshine and Summer!

It really is starting to feel like summer here (I know, you think it's always summer in Maui! but no really- the weather is changing- it SMELLS like summer!!!) and I'm loving it! I'm wearing a yellow tank top today to celebrate! haha

This morning I baked two apple pies for tomorrow's easter dinner at the smiths! Jena and I are going to go to Costco to get all of the blueberry pancake goods for the furnace's lunch fundraiser tomorrow- and then we get to spend the afternoon with the smith children!!! cuteness here we come! Then later we have a date with sweet Rio to watch "the Last Song"- whoot whoot!

5 LOVELY WEEKS until my parents come! I can't wait- but until then the craziness is about to start with getting ready for the auction- and Hume Lake and LA! EEEEEE!!!! I LOVE SUMMER! I can't wait for the kids to be out of school, to have long days at the beach, restful time with Jesus, sweet tea, bonfires, and tons of sleepovers!!!

I can't wait for tomorrow too- EASTER! My favorite day of the year! I love that we can celebrate Jesus' resurrection- in Him is life! He is victorious, glorious, majestic, and our SAVIOR- MIGHTY GOD, WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE, FAITHFUL, OBEDIENT, HUMBLE- through Him is life and life abundant. He is the way, the truth and the life-
"Papa, You are Mighty and You are Savior. Thank you for defeating death and sin and for calling me to be Your daughter. I couldn't live without You, nor would I want to- You are my King, my Savior, my Redeemer, my Father, and the Lover of my soul. Holy, Holy, Holy are You Lord Almighty!"

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new design on the blog it makes me so happy!!!
    I love you, I wish I was coming to Maui in 5 weeks too!
    But guess what important event is happening in just about 7 weeks?!!
    Your niece will be here!
    Muaahh!

    ReplyDelete