Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cafe Des Amis

This morning Amy and I went to Cafe Des Amis for breakfast. AH! I loved it! It's in Paia, my favorite spot in Maui- a cute hippy town. We sat outside and sipped our peppermint tea as we shared our hearts. We both ordered crepes with eggs, feta cheese, tomatoes and spinach- and of course a cinnamon one for dessert! Oh so wonderful! I just love Amy and I love hearing what God is teaching her, and her listening ear. I love being a girl!
Also, I am officially in love with crepes. One day when I have a house, I can't wait to have people over all the time for breakfast- we'll have crepes, fresh fruit, lattes, & fresh squeezed orange juice on the back porch. I would love to have tons of potted plants, and an herb garden- basil, oregano and rosemary. And we'll have to have an orange tree for the orange juice and a strawberry patch, simply because strawberries are delicious and are good in so many things! We can listen to the birdies chirp~ oh yes!

2 comments:

  1. How cool to see your post about Paia! We just got back from Maui a few weeks ago! We enjoyed fish tacos @ Paia Fish Market and pizza @ Flatbread - on different nights of course! Isn't Maui amazing? I'd love for you to stop by my inspirational/devotional blog and become a 'friend!' I've posted several entries about Maui that may interest you. I look forward to getting to know you! Have a blessed Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please invite me over when you have your wonderful house someday :) And you can come over to my house someday and hang with all my wonderful children, and I will let you partake in the frozen dinosaur chicken nuggets and tatertots :) I miss you Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete