Friday, March 12, 2010

LANAI!!!!!

Tomorrow morning we are getting on a ferry and going to another island- Lanai'i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glorious ocean, beach, dolphins, paddleboarding, rest, camping, bonfire, smores, small groups, worship, teaching and fellowship....along with a hopeful night's sleep on the beach and devotion time at the Four Seasons, overlooking the ocean...is lying ahead! I am so excited....excited to fellowship, to rest, and to spend time with my precious and beloved Savior!!!!

Other exciting news:
Shannon is done with college!!! Way to go girl!!!!

If you think of it, please pray for Cindy- she's a senior and is going to the big island this weekend for prom- with her boyfriend named Darwin. To be honest, I am so worried- he is not good news- so please pray for her protection- that God would be a shield...I know she is in His hands, so I trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment