Tuesday, March 16, 2010

little joys

highlights of my day:
-asking brooklyn if i could have a hug, and her not only giving me a big bear hug, but a kiss too! I told her how I saw a video of her over the weekend and almost cried because i missed her so much! She is so precious to me

-Jena and I saying goodnight to Brody and Brookey:
me: "Goodnight loves!"
Brookey: "Goodnight Pineapple head!" (her new phrase)
me: "Goodnight banana head"
Brody: "Goodnight lemon head"
me "Goodnight cherry on top"
Brody: "Goodnight whip cream with sprinkles head"
Jena and I "Goodnight guys. Love you so much!"
Brookey "see you tomorrow!!!" (gives me a kiss!)
Brody: "I'll miss you more than my life!"
me "Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!"
Brody "Love you sweetheart"
Brookey "miss you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment