Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a glimpse into last week~

-last thursday for the furnace we had the kids write down what their first impressions were of the furnace and what they think of when they think of the furnace. This was our favorite one that gave us a lot of laughs:
"a furnace reminds me of a death trap. But God saved Meshak, Reshak, and Abendago from it. Proving God can save us from anything. Even the eternal furnace, hell." HAHA Reshak! so great!
-I tried honey in my coffee and I liked it! For some reason I feel like it's a lot healthier than sugar- and for sure healthier than sweet n' low and equal and splenda!
-Risa and I found a new favorite spot in the church to steal away too this afternoon- I can't tell ya'll (the texans and georgian are wearing off on me!) where, but let's just say i felt like a little girl in the boxcar children books, or a character from Sandlot going to the secret tree house! We get a big cup full of animal crackers from the children's building, and go there and have girl talk. I LOVED IT! And i love her- what a blessing! I am so thankful for this season- when else am i going to be able to live, work, and serve with someone, let alone one of my best friends. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment