Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hot dogs

Today on my "to do" list was to do the Costco Order for our hillbilly hoe down extravaganza! The Costco order is my LEAST favorite thing i do as an intern- it takes forever, i can never find what I need and I always mess up the order somehow! Well i had to order hot dogs today- cuz those are real jank for our hillbilly night ;) (No offense to those who enjoy hot dogs- which i found out the other day are originally GREEN before they die them!) Anyways, I always order the wrong hot dogs, so I finally just called Costco and asked the lady-
me: "Hi, my name is Alyssa and I'm calling from Hope Chapel and placing an order. I need hot dogs but I'm not sure which ones to get. I don't want big ones...and i don't want little wieners"
silence
we both start cracking up!
Costco lady: "Oh man, i don't know! i'm in the same boat as you! Hot dogs...so confusing! Let me send you over to someone who knows"
then proceeded me explaining my predicament all over again.
Oh man, yes this is my job...looking up hot dogs, deciding how much 5lbs. of meat is... i never knew there were so many varieties of hot dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment