Thursday, October 15, 2009

pictures :)

Last week we girls got to house sit for the Kim's- and oh, how wonderful it was! It was a little retreat- Risa and I slept in the master bedroom- and every night we would just revel in the big bed! haha So fantastic! But one night we had a few people over and celebrated the fall! We bought pumpkin candles and "harvest fruit" haha And Christy made pumpkin and apple pie- it was marvelous.
GIRL'S SLEEPOVER!!! Amy and I dishing out the dessert- strawberry shortcake :) Do you like the left over fair plates? haha Oh the fair... I can't tell you what a blessing these three girls are. From the left- Amanda, Jamie, me, and Amanda. I get so excited everytime i see them! They are just really pursuing the Lord and wanting to grow-

This one is for you mom :) Back at our apt...i made the girl's the cinnamon raisin scones for small groups this tuesday! michelle loved them so much she had three! love it!
And these are the two girl's in my small group- MacKenzie and Michelle. I love them so much. This tuesday was really good- they really opened up and we were able to encourage one another with scripture and prayer. And then yesterday morning I woke up to a text from MacKenzie with a verse to encourage me! And Michelle texted me later that night saying how God had worked that day- i love it! God is so mighty!














No comments:

Post a Comment